viernes, 21 de marzo de 2014

How king Arthur fighting against Lancelot du lac lost excalibur and the lady of the lake returns him back

King Arthur - Who are you? What do you seek?
Lancelot du lac - I am Lancelot of the Lake, from across the sea. And I have yet to find a king worthy of my sword.
King Arthur - That is a wild boast. You lack a knight's humility.
Lancelot du lac - Not a boast, sir, but a curse. For I have never met my match in joust or duel.
King Arthur - Move aside!
Lancelot du lac -I will not.
King Arthur - You must retreat... ...or prove your worth in the test of arms under the eyes of God.
Lancelot du lac - You, sir, would fight to the death against a knight who is not your enemy. For a stretch of road you could easily ride around.
King Arthur - So be it, to the death.
King Arthur - Excalibur......I call......on your power. Merlin, what have I done?
Merlin - The Lady of the Lake.Take it! Excalibur.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario